- Web: www.AremaEvents.com go the Event Listings, and click on“Register” for the conference you wish to attend.
- Email the contact person on the brochure info@AremaEvents.com
- Fax the registration form in the brochure to +420 227 204 960. The registration form is on the last page of the brochure which can be downloaded as a PDF from the event page on the web site under “Event listings”.
- As soon As we receive the registration form we will issue you invoice within 24 hours
- Payment must be made prior to the start of the conference.
- Payment is due within 5 working days of invoice. Unfortunately we cannot accept cheques.
- Sponsorship of an event will make your company stand out as a leader of industry and will leave a strong impression of your brand in peoples minds.
- Sponsors have an incredible amount of presence and in conjunction with an exhibition stand it will not only give your company optimum exposure but also the opportunity for delegates to meet you and your Executives to find out more about your role and business opportunities in the sector.
Partnering with Arema Events Conferences
- We regularly work with industry publications, websites, associations and other information providers to market our events on a partnership basis.
- We have a comprehensive database of industry professionals in each of the sectors we work in, consisting of buyers of high value business information products and carefully researched prospects
- Our partners gain valuable branding, direct marketing and exposure at our events and through our event marketing campaigns.
- If you wish to gain new readers, members or increase your advertising revenue by partnering with us, please email info@AremaEvents.com
How can I become a speaker at a Arema Events Conference?
- To become a speaker at a Arema Events Conference event you can either contact the Research Analyst whose name is detailed on an event website or brochure
- Alternatively please email ; conferences@AremaEvents.com referencing the event(s) you are interested in.
- A brief biography (3-4 lines) for your company and proposed speaker(s)
- A topic outline (title, 4-5 bullets and brief synopsis) and attach other supporting materialDepending on the stage of the conference you will then either be contacted to follow up or placed on the reserve list of speakers if the agenda is already complete.